I don’t know about you, but stockings are one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I love all the fun trinkets and small but useful items I get.
On our first Christmas together (4 years ago!!) I filled up an Iron Man stocking for Justin and have done a stocking for him ever since. It’s so fun to gather small items to place inside.
Sometimes coming up with items for stockings can be so difficult. You want to give items they’ll actually want, aren’t too expensive and will actually fit inside the stocking.
So whether you need some ideas for your stocking wishlist, or are having trouble thinking up what you should give your daughter, your sister, your friend – whatever lady in your life you’re gifting to – I’ve got you covered.
Stocking Stuffers For Her
This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated when a purchase is made through these links.
1. Fuzzy Socks
2. Charging Cords (Try a braided cord if they’re always breaking theirs!)
3. Portable charger (Something like this.)
4. Wine Stoppers (I have these ones! They work great.)
5. Tweezers (Tweezerman is where it’s at)
6. Mini Screwdriver Set (Like this! Hey, they’re always good to have.)
7. Cookie Cutters (For the bakers!)
8. Tea Infuser (Last year I got my sister this cute shark one!)
9. Hair ties (try no crease ones!)
11. Movies (Bridesmaids is always a good option.)
13. Sample Alcohol Bottles (A shot of Bailey’s never hurt anybody!)
16. TicTacs or Gum
17. EOS lip balm (find them at any drugstore!)
18. Travel Lotions (Bath & Body Works has the best!)
19. Nail Polish (Essie has never done me wrong.)
20. Makeup (Mascara, lipstick, or an eyeshadow quad are great.)
21. SD Cards (for the picture-takers!)
22. Gift Cards (Starbucks, Amazon, Target)
23. Mittens (Animal mittens are my fave!)
24. Adult Coloring Book (maybe try a swear word book to ease some stress!)
I hope this list helps spark some ideas for your stockings! Once you’ve got the stockings down, next is moving onto gifts! I put together a Gift Guide For Guys and a Gift Guide For Girls already, and I hope to get a few more out this season, so stay tuned for those!
Your stockings also double as great decor pieces along the mantle! I’ve put together some other inexpensive holiday home decor items and tricks to spice up your home for the Christmas season!