On Monday May 15th, I turned 22!
My day ended up being so relaxing, with a spontaneous day off (thanks to the rain!) and overall it was a very good birthday.
Last year on my 21st, I put together a list of 21 things I wanted to accomplish in my 22nd year. You can find that post here.
Overall, I feel like I did a pretty decent job at accomplishing majority of the items on that list. Every so often I went back and checked things off and added in how I accomplished it, and it’s been pretty fun.
So this year I’m going to do the same thing!
I’m going to pull a few things from the old list that haven’t yet been accomplished, as well as add in a few new things for the year.
22 Things For 22 Years
1. Confidence Game Strong
2. Earn Income Off Of My Blog
3. Go On More Road Trips
4. Pamper Myself
5. Create More Home DIYs
6. Work On My Photography
7. Up My Instagram Following
8. Go To Cuba
9. Throw A Sweet Bachelorette (I’m in a wedding party for next year!)
10. Have A Date Night At A New Place (Did this on my birthday! Hardware Grill!)
11. Sleep 50 Nights In Our Trailer
12. Grow My Hair Long
13. Spoil My Family
14. Learn To Drive Standard
15. Gift More DIY Presents (good ones, LOL)
16. Drink More Smoothies
17. Get A New Purse (I’ve had the same two for about 7+ years lol)
18. Plant A Garden
19. Read More/Listen To More Books
20. Find A New TV Series
21. Be In More Pictures With People
22. Get A Dog!
Setting some serious goals as well as a few silly ones helps to keep me on track and work towards things in my life. I’m totally the type of person to set to do lists, and this is like one giant year long to do list lol. What’s on your bucket list for the next year!?